DOWNLOAD ENVISIONS THREAT REPORT
This report identifies the top 6 global cybersecurity threats, challenges, and opportunities. Use this as a starting point to help your organization develop and refine your strategy for 2021.
Thank you for filling out a form!
Now you can download your resource file.Download
Top 6 Cybersecurity Threats in 2021
2021 Top Cybersecurity Threats Include:
- The increase of threats from within an organization from voluntary and involuntary collaborators.
- Concerns for organizations adopting a BYOD workplace model in response to COVID-19 limitations.
- The risk to network security from increased IoT devices used in the workplace, with little to no innate security.
- Altcoin interests from Fintechs create a greater risk of exposure due to the blockchain technology backing it.
- Critical infrastructure at risk and its domino effect on business operations, healthcare, and physical supply chains.
- An increase in nation-state-backed cyberattacks following the most successful cyberattack recorded at the end of 2020.
Subscribe for Our Updates
Please enter your email address and receive the latest updates.