VerSprite is an Inc. 5000 2020 fastest growing company and industry leader in PASTA threat modeling. Founded in 2007, we are a private cybersecurity consulting firm helping organizations tighten their risk-gaps with evolved security solutions and advanced threat intel tools.
VerSprite has a 97% client retention rate providing organizations with services like penetration tests, evolved red teaming engagements, vCISO, vSOC and VerSprite’s advanced security tools Cloud Security Assessment Platform and Cyber Threat Intelligence Portal. We currently partner with over 200 companies around the globe.
About the position:
The ideal DevSecOps Engineer will support the VerSprite DevSecOps team and initiatives related to creating and augmenting continuous integration pipelines for VerSprite customers. Their focus will be on standardizing, optimizing, and automating security controls and processes for both cloud and on premises application platforms. The DevSecOps Engineer will often directly consult with customers and collaborate with developers, users, vendors, security teams, and IT colleagues to provide tailored security solutions.
To be successful this individual is a self-starter with strong technical skills in cloud, automation and development operations. The DevSecOps Engineer also must work with customers to understand their needs and both advise and execute on best approaches for technical solutions. This is a demanding and highly flexible environment with numerous customer engagements having both short and long-term deliverables.
DevSecOps Skills & Experience Requirements:
- 3+ years of experience in one or more of the following roles:
- Software Engineer
- Cloud infrastructure security
- 2+ years of experience in working with one or more cloud service providers:
- Amazon Web Services
- Microsoft Azure
- Google Cloud Platform
- Practical experience with Terraform, Ansible, Vagrant or similar tools – have used to deploy and/or configure infrastructure and applications
- Practical experience with CI tools such as Jenkins, Team City, Circle CI or similar – have setup, configured, and operated
- Scripting experience with Bash, Powershell and Python
- Development experience a plus with common web technologies: Java, Node.js, Python (Flask)
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills
- Certifications related to security, development, AWS, Azure, GCP a plus
- Able to work in a multi-project and agile environment
We offer a competitive compensation package. In addition, our benefits package includes medical and dental coverage, 401(k) plans, paid vacation and observed holidays, and a range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial, and social well-being.
Plus, we offer:
- Remote working for all employees
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that is right for you
- A collaborative environment where everyone works together to create a better working world
Click Below To Apply – Use The Subject Line “SecOps Rules”
Apply Now →