VerSprite is an Inc. 5000 fastest growing company and industry leader in PASTA threat modeling. Founded in 2007, we are a private cybersecurity consulting firm helping organizations tighten their risk-gaps with evolved security solutions and advanced threat intel tools.
VerSprite has a 97% client retention rate providing organizations with services like penetration tests, evolved red teaming engagements, vCISO, vSOC and VerSprite’s advanced security tools Cloud Security Assessment Platform and Cyber Threat Intelligence Portal. We currently partner with over 200 companies around the globe.
We’re looking for experienced cybersecurity writers to join our remote marketing team.
About the position:
VerSprite is looking to hire a B2B Social Media Specialist to join our remote marketing team. The ideal candidate has a passion for using social media to increase brand awareness and turn strangers into strategic partnerships. This position works closely with our Inbound Marketing Manager, Director of Marketing, and teammates to develop, execute, and monitor our channel strategies and various campaigns. Candidates should have experience maintaining multiple platforms, including LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube.
About the position
Our team is pushing the status quo of what cybersecurity marketing looks like. We’re burning suits and breaking barriers between boardrooms and security. This position works closely with our entire marketing team and sales team to ensure we educate our readers on the ever-evolving security methods and threats they face.
As our future teammate, we hope you’re as passionate about cybersecurity as you are about properly placed colons. Our cybersecurity copywriters have the unique challenge of conveying our consultants’ ideas and innovations into easily understandable copy.
Our copywriters pen articles, eBooks, security reports, email campaign copy, website copy, and assist with other writing opportunities that help support our marketing and sales initiatives. Copywriters can also pitch topics they’d like to write about. We publish new content weekly, so you will have room to work on content you’re excited about.
As A Cybersecurity Copywriter, You Will:
- Work closely with our marketing management, other copywriters, copy editors, product development teams, clients, and practice leaders to provide compelling copy for new projects
- Gain a deeper understanding of our products, services, and advanced security concepts and be able to translate them into easily understandable copy for specific audiences
- Have the opportunity to work on self-driven pieces of content and team writing initiatives
- Meet with clients to discuss how they use security engagements and services to identify, push, and ultimately secure gaps in their organization
- Manage multiple projects and deadlines at once
- Maintain our brand voice and standards
- Stay up to date on the latest security threats and protection methods so you can pitch pieces you’re passionate about
- Stretch your creative talents into other areas of our company that interest you
- 1+ years of cybersecurity, technology, or related copywriting experience
- Advanced writing and grammar skills
- Are comfortable writing for a variety of mediums including articles, emails, reports, and/or social media
- Write engaging copy that compels our highly educated readers to take action
- Willing to accept coaching, edits, and feedback from our team or clients
- Are organized and can manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Thrives in a self-driven environment or collaborating with a team
- Proficient in English (written and spoken), optional written proficiency in Spanish and/or French
- Have a portfolio of past work examples to share during the application process
This is a 100% remote position open to any region. Preference given to individuals who can work within the hours of 8 am EST – 5 pm EST/PST.
We offer a competitive compensation package. In addition, our benefits package includes medical and dental coverage, 401(k) plans, paid vacation and observed holidays, and a range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial, and social well-being.
Plus, we offer:
- Remote working for all employees
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that is right for you
- A collaborative environment where everyone works together to create a better working world
Click Below To Apply – Use The Subject Line “Writing Rules”
Apply Now →